What vaccinations are required when using Pet-Agree services?
Pet-Agree requires animals in our care to meet certain vaccination requirements based on age and type of animal. All required vaccinations must be up to date and administered by a licenced vet. See the table below for required vaccinations.
Required vaccinations for grooming:
- Under 16 weeks: Puppy Starter (Parvovirus, Hepatitis, Distemper). Puppies must have completed at least 2 sets of shots before being admitted into the Styling Salon.
- 16 weeks and older: Rabies: All dogs must wait 24 hours after receiving any vaccination before being admitted into the Styling Salon.
- Teiters: is a blood test which measures the levels of vaccination in pet. We will accept this for those concerned with over vaccination of the pet. Please Note: this is only possible once your pet has gone through the normal puppy vaccination regiment. Consult your veterinarian.
- Due to vaccination limitations with Wolf hybrids, these pets will not be accepted for any services/events in any Pet-Agree facility. This includes, but is not limited to, Grooming, Lodging, Dog Training etc.
- Under 16 weeks: Parvovirus (Panleukopenia), Herpesvirus-1 (Viral Rhinotracheitis), Calicivirus, First Year Boosters
- 16 weeks and older: Rabies
Required Vaccinations for Dog Training:
- Under 16 weeks: puppy starter (Parvovirus, Hepatitis, Distemper)
- 16 weeks and older: rabies
- Note: puppies must have at least their first set of Puppy shots a minimum of two weeks prior to the start of the class.
Acceptable Proof of Vaccinations:
- Vaccination Record from the Veterinarian’s office, rescue group, or breeder
- Typed letter on Veterinary Clinics letterhead. Letter must state the vaccination(s) given to the pet and must be signed by the Veterinarian who administered the vaccination(s).
- If the pet parent cannot provide proof of vaccinations, we will ask for the Veterinarian’s phone number and call them while the pet parent is present and request that they fax a letter (on Veterinary Clinic’s letterhead ) or a copy of the pet’s medical records showing current vaccinations.
- A rabies tag on the pet’s collar is not acceptable proof of vaccination.
- Pet-Agree does not accept for any reason any pets where the pet parent administered the rabies vaccination themselves. All vaccinations must be administered or supervised by a Veterinarian.
- Proof of vaccinations is not required for use of the Self-Service Pet Wash
Dog Lodging at Pet-Agree
The health & safety of pets is our priority. Knowing the dietary needs, exercise restrictions or required medications for our guests helps us provide the best experience. Our comfortable lodging & safety-certified associates provide a welcoming environment for pets to stay while you’re away! Guests will feel at home with the around-the-clock care of our pet-loving staff. It’s the ultimate staycation destination for pets!
Required Lodging Vaccinations:
Vaccinations must be administered at least 48 hours prior to arrival under the guidance of a licensed veterinarian. However, we prefer vaccinations be administered 10 days before check-in. Written proof is required. You must also show proof of meeting state and local pet boarding vaccination requirements. Please check with our knowledgeable Pet-Agree staff to verify/confirm your requirements.
DPP (Distemper, Parvovirus & Parainfluenza)
1 or 3-yr. vaccine required
Required every 12 months, however, we recommend every 6 months & at least 7 days prior to check-in to ensure maximum efficiency & protection against Kennel Cough. Please note: many veterinarians administer this vaccine only by request.
1 or 3-yr. vaccine required.
Not required, but highly recommended to help protect against Canine Influenza respiratory illness. Consult your veterinarian.
Not required, but highly recommended to help protect against the Leptospirosis infection. Consult your veterinarian.
Note on Fleas & Ticks for any services provided by Pet-Agree:
In addition to vaccinations, all dogs should be flea and tick free. Campers and Guests with signs or discovery of fleas and/or ticks will be treated in our Styling Salon at the pet parent’s expense.
To better serve our guests, we request pet parents to complete certain forms before their pet’s visit. Download the required forms before you arrive.
Master Lodging Agreement
This form outlines the terms and conditions governing your pet’s stay at the Pet-Agree Hotel. Please read it carefully, sign where indicated and return it to us in advance; otherwise you may bring it with you at check-in.
Pet Assessment Form
This form details your pet’s history, health and behaviors so we can customize our care and attention during their stay. Must be completed at check-in and updated annually.
This form outlines the medication, vitamins or supplements your pet needs to take during their stay. Call ahead to make sure we accept the medication being administered.
All medication must be in its original packaging and clearly labeled with the type of medication and dosage. Over the counter medications can only be accepted when accompanied by a veterinarian’s dosage recommendation.
Authorization for Release of Vaccinations Form
Available at our shop
This form helps you request vaccination information from your veterinarian. Ask your vet to complete the form and fax it to Pet-Agree.